About Judy Dove
I’m a rational optimist and lover of all things sensible; a balance between our minds and our lives.
A little about me and my loved ones
- We are a small Christian family grounded in the southern US.
- I am the blessed and happy wife of Sean Dove whom I dated for about four years before we married in July of 2016.
- Proud mother of 3 grown-ish children – Daylin, Daniah, and Dominick. Gosh, that boy makes me feel old! And of course, there is the baby of the house, Princesa – our precious little Shih Tzu who came to us when she was just 9 weeks or so.
- Was born in the Dominican Replublic, which makes me Dominican (not be confused with being from Dominica)
- Grew up in Brooklyn, NY. IN DA HOUSE!!!
- We now enjoy the (mostly) warm weather. We do love the rare snow days though; we get to stay home from school and work and, of course, make (scary) snowmen.
My professional life
- Thriving professionally is very important to me.
- I get involved in many different aspects of my company, taking on as many projects as I can handle outside of my regular scope of work.
- I’m a Technical Writer at work and a blogger at home.
Some of my interests
- Love family time
- Really…really like spending time at home doing a little bit of this, that, and the other
- One of my favorite things to do is watch TV shows with my girls and by TV, I mean Netflix
- Self awareness
- Deep conversations
- Intelligent movies
Not very good at it (by far), but I like to decorate cakes. I usually get frustrated about halfway in to the process, plus the end result is not something I can be too proud of, but still I enjoy it, and the girls like to help sometimes so that gives us some quality time. YAY! Now, don’t laugh at my cake creations!
Looking forward to connecting and sharing with you! Check out my social media for little tidbits throughout the week.
~Judy Dove @sensibledove